Pokemon Amigurumi Showcase!

As soon as I saw Cyndaquil on Pin it was love at first site - I knew I had to make me one! The free pattern can be found at Wolfdreamer. I made him last year 2015 and since have dabbed in other amigurumi Pokemon. I've always loved this anime, and influenced my love for more later on. And here is a Pokeball I free formed. Not very round!
He's a big eater!
I've since perfected the Pokeball and made a Mareep using a free sheep pattern but I free formed the electric tail and ears. I loved making Vaporeon, using the free pattern by AH! Creations blogger (which starts off using the Umbreon pattern by Wolfdreamer) This pattern wasn't the easiest to figure, and I ended up free forming the collar and fins.




I LOVVVEED making this mermaid Pokemon and I happened to have the yarn on hand! Plus!!
I have some yellow and I'm thinking about making another of my favorite Pokemon, Ampharos except I'm prepping for the Fiber Festival and some irresistible trades. If you could be any Pokemon, who would you be?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Orange Tree By The Ocean // a poem

Review: At the Edge of the Orchard

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai // Review