The Orange Tree By The Ocean // a poem

Rolling it over in my head
As I stretch my neck in circles.
I’m thinking of you
How you make me feel.
My head feels great.
The way you touch me makes me
tremble beneath you
My breath shakes itself out
and I am entirely yours.
I know that you love me by how hard it is
To keep the secret hidden
Do you want to make love to me?
– Hours of hot excitement.
I lie in my bed, my hand on my stomach
And remember how warm you are.
I don’t know how to make you happy.
Only to show you how happy you make me.
Love that feeling of new new happiness
The ripe orange with the citris scent
You breathe in and smile radiantly under
the hot sun, butt naked, the color of a pearl.
You hold me like a gift from the sea, ocean nymph
in your arms, your triumphant eyes sink to the bottom of me.
When we kiss, it’s as good as a mouth watering
orange down by the ocean.
.
.

.

instagram: theprettypoems
etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HylaBrookBooks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: At the Edge of the Orchard

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai // Review