Etsy Treasures


Robbin's Essentials
This is the first installment in a new segment on my blog!! Every month I share with you the products that have an Etsy store that I splurged on. They are special because they are handmade and unique. Above is Robbin's Essentials Goat's Milk & Honey Lotion. It smells so friggin good! I got the one that smells like oatmeal cookies. One of the ingredients is "goat milk from our farm". How cute is that?
As soon as I saw these blue velvet bellbottoms from Sinew Moon on sale I had to have them. They are handmade and she has the exact same tiny measurements as me! This will fit perfectly. I know I wanted to buy them also because Sinew Moon is like a sister shop to The Sleepy Jane Show, a perfect model for a crochet store.


I've spread some of the homemade body lotion everywhere on me, free of chemicals and full of essential body oils because I love the smell! I don't remember putting on hand lotion religiously before now. It's a treat while I work on my latest cabled legwarmers. Have something custom made for you by me, Heart of the Healer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Orange Tree By The Ocean // a poem

Review: At the Edge of the Orchard

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai // Review