Sexy Ribbed Legwarmers

I can't stop wearing my cozy ribbed over the knee stockings! Now that I think of it, I don't think I have taken them off. This is another pattern I modified and the effect is a dazzling set of pirouette legwarmers.
If you want to get your hands on these lovely legwarmers, follow this link to my etsy store. Tiny dancers are always welcome<3
These are made for a trade. I can't wait to get my beautiful dress! After I made these in coffee, I picked up some soft acrylic yarn in grey.


I made adjustments. I need more skeins!!





October 29, 2016: I had to have a pair of pumpkin! The only shade available was in a bulky yarn, I'm pretty sure this is 90% acrylic and 10% wool. It's machine washable and worked up really quickly! Except I couldn't make the diamond design, and the cuffs didn't look right. They were mega cute withe the stripped shirt I got from second hand, from Adair's Curiosity Shop.

It's important to me to buy from small shops and local business. As an etsy seller, I'm also an etsy buyer and recieved this amazing bottle of goatmilk and honey lotion from Robin's Essentials.  It smells so friggen amazing.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Orange Tree By The Ocean // a poem

Review: At the Edge of the Orchard

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai // Review