Review: The Herbal Bath beauty



Loving my all natural beauty products from @theherbalbath ๐ŸŒฟ the Sweet Pea and Orange Creamsicle goat milk soap use fresh goat milk from their local farm in TN. ๐ŸPerfect right now after a difficult week for me. I am in love with the vanilla scent from the sugar scrub! Time to treat myself to this book and handmade goodness ๐Ÿ’— .


The set I was gifted filled my chest with orange blossom goodness.
- a Sweet Pea sample of goat milk soap
- orange creamsicle goat milk soap soap https://theherbalbath.com/herbal-bath-store/orangecreamsiclesoap/
-orange creamsicle whipped sugar scrub

The vanilla sugar scrub sent me to Heaven. I couldn't stop inhaneling in. It worked up a smooth lather on my face, a gentle cleanser to follow up with a serum or moisturizer. Her products are gloriously good, the claim she has on her beautiful packaging.


Sweet Pea is something I call people in my small town. This sample is rightly named, a bright sweet pea fragrance that leaves your skin perfumed with notes of freesia and smelling like a flower. It's an aroma that welcomes a carefree summer in the middle of a rainy winter.


 There is aromatherapy involved in her signature Orange creamsicle blend. It's rejuvinating scent that takes me back to the summers when I'd indulge in a classic creamy orange Creamsicle. When you were young. Let me know if you've tried any of her products! I'm always trying to try them all.

Shop The Herbal Bath:
Orange Creamsicle Soap
Sweet Pea Soap
Sugar Scrubs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Orange Tree By The Ocean // a poem

Review: At the Edge of the Orchard

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai // Review