Trade Post #1


Here is a picture of my most recent trade: my leg warmers & moon head band for a custom made labradorite thumb ring (plus she surprised me with a labradorite pendant and gemstones! Insta-Love). I couldn't help myself and promised a few more trades: a crystal choker, a black floral top, a burgundy cardigan, a tan crop top, and a black maxi skirt. I own a lot of the clothes I've had for a really really long time and I'm really trying to consciously build a wardrobe of essentials and items that fit me well, are in good condition, and compliment my vibes.  "Out with the old, in with the new." My friend Spliffany, who introduced me to the Gypsy Exchange messaged me. I also find that both parties are happier with trades than with money, because my work is worth a lot to me but also some things mean a lot to others. The beauty of trades is the people genuinely want what I have created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Orange Tree By The Ocean // a poem

Review: At the Edge of the Orchard

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai // Review